It took a while to get there (and this release was tricky to schedule) but we're finally ready with Maltego Carbon. As this is a major release you'll need to download a fresh copy from the website - it does not update from Tungsten.
Major new features are:
- OAuth - means you can use Twitter transforms again!
- New and improved tabular import - create a graph from XLS/CSV
- Discovery of Maltego configs from NTDS (much needed feature for those with their own servers) as part of discovery.
- Bug fixes, optimization and new looks.
Andrew explains of this in the next episode of AndrewTV (click below for this exciting episode):
For server clients - you can download new updated servers from the server portal:
- NTDS - now with paired configuration functionality and generic OAuth support. You can simply backup your configuration and load it into the new VM.
- CTAS - with new Twitter transforms and fancy *_SE transforms.
Maltego Carbon is live for download from the [Paterva website] right NOW. As always the free community edition of Carbon will follow in a few weeks.